|Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank Officers, Office Assistant Vacancies|
|No. of Total Vacant Position||33 Vacancies|
|Essential Educational Qualification||Different|
|Selection Process||IBPSC Score and Personal Interview|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Date of Online Apply||From 07/01/2013 to 18/01/2013.|
Recruitment at Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank Officer, Office Assistant Jobs – Apply Online
Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank has released a recruitment notification for the jobs of Officer and Office Assistant. So, Online applications are being invited by it for filling up the 33 vacancies of such position. Interested Indian Resident who have qualified in IBPS-CWE for RRBs for Office assistant and specialist officer which has conducted in September 2012 and March 2012 and having other requisite Educational Qualification may submit their online applications from07th of January, 2013 to 18th of January, 2013. Detailed Recruitment information like no. of vacancies, age limit, Eligibility condition, Necessary Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, Last date of apply etc are written below in next few paragraphs —
Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank Officer, Office Assistant Vacancy Details
Serial No., Name of Designation, No. of Vacant Position, Pay Scale (Per Month), Essential Educational Qualification (As reckoned on 01/06/2012), Age Limit
1. Officer Scale -II ( General Banking Officer), 02 Seat (UR- 01, OBC-01), Rs. 19,400-700/1-20100-800/10-28,100/-, Graduation in any Subject with 50% marks, Two years experience as an officer in any Bank or Financial institute, more than 21 years but low than 32 years,
2. Officer Scale -II (I.T.), 01 Seat (UR), Rs. 19,400-700/1-20100-800/10-28,100/-, Bachelor degree in any one of Communication, Computer Science, Electronics, or Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 50% marks and Certificate in any one of ASP, C++, VB, Java, OCP, VC, PHP etc and one year respective experience, more than 21 years but low than 32 years,
3. Officer Scale -II (Agriculture), 01 Seat (UR), Rs. 19,400-700/1-20100-800/10-28,100/-, Graduation in any one of Agriculture, Dairy Science, Horticulture, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry, or Agricultural Engineering, or Pisciculture or allied specialization or equivalent subject with minimum 50% marks and two years relevant experience, more than 21 years but low than 32 years,
4. Officer Scale -I, 10 Seat (SC -01, OBC- 02, UR- 07), Rs. 14,500-600/7-18,700-700/2-20,100-800/7-25,700/-, Graduation with Good Awareness of local language, Above than 18 years but below than 28 years,
5. Office Assistant (Multipurpose), 19 Jobs ( SC- 03, ST- 06, OBC-01, UR-09)(Out of which – EXS -02, PWD (OC) -01), Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12,300-700/7-17,200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19,300/- , Bachelor degree and Good Knowledge of local language, more than 18 years but below than 28 years
Necessary Eligibility Criteria – Apart from above written Educational Qualification Aspirants must have qualified in IBPS – RRBs- CWE which was conducted in September 2012. Examination with Minimum Cutoff marks on total weighted Standard Scores as per following -
(I) For Office Assistant - Cutoff marks on Total Weitghted Standard Score -
For SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD/ST-PWD/SC-EXS/ST-EXS – 89 marks and above,
For all other category – 95 marks and above.
(II) For Officer Scale I -
For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD – Minimum 97 Marks and above, For all other category – minimum 103 marks and above.
(III) For Officer Scale II (GBO) - For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD- Minimum 108 marks and above, For all other category – minimum 114 marks and above.
(IV) For Officer Scale -II (Agriculture Officer) - For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD – Minimum 111 marks and above, For all other category – minimum 117 marks and above.
(V) For officer Scale -II (IT) – Applicant should have qualified in IBPS- CWE – for Specialist Officer which was conducted in March 2012 with following scores –
For SC/ST/ OBC and PWD – Minimum 125 marks and above, for General Category – minimum 134 marks and above.
Age Relaxation – Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to SC/ ST up to 05 years, OBC years up to 03 years, PWD up to 10 years, and for others as per norms of Govt. of India.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Scoring marks in IBPS -CWE and Personal Interview. Applicants will be shortlisted for interview.
Interview Centre – Ambikapur, Surguja (Chhattisgarh)
Application Fee - For Officer Scale I and II and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) -
SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM – Rs. 20/-, For All other Category – Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment – Application fee should be deposited through CBS system and any branches of Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank through Bank Challan in Account No. 6000921130001435. After payment of application fee Applicant should take receipt from bank for future use.
How to Apply – Wishing Applicants with having requisite Educational qualification and fulfill other eligibility conditions may apply online through the link available below on this web page . Applicant should have a valid email id. After payment of application fee, Applicant should go through the link for online apply. All field of application form should be filled correctly and carefully in all respect. After Successfully Submission of online application, aspirant should take print out for future use.
Important Dates -
Starting Date of Online Application – 07th of January, 2013.
Date of Payment of Application Fee – From 07 th of January, 2013 to 18th of January, 2013.
End Date for Submission of Online Application – 18 th of January, 2013.
Important Facts – 1. Applicants should have studied Local language at Matriculation level.
2. Applicant should keep active of their valid email id. Call letter for interview will be sent to applicant’s email id.
Detailed Information of Recruitment Notification of the Jobs of Officer, Office Assistant of Sarguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank can be known through following web link –
For apply online go through this link —
Official Website of Sarguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank —