THE PUNJAB STATE COOPERATIVE AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT
BANK LIMITED, SCO 51 – 54, BANK SQUARE, SECTOR 17-B, CHANDIGARH.
(Recruitment of Assistant Managers, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operators & Field Officers)
The Punjab State Cooperative Agricultural Development Bank Limited invites on-line applications from eligible candidates on Website www.nitttrchd.ac.in for the following posts:-
Name of the Post
Total no. of vacancies
1. Assistant Manager
2. Clerk cum Data Entry Operator
3. Field Officer
The requisite age, qualifications, experience and Pay Scales for the above posts are as under:-
Name of the Post
B.Com. First Class/B.Sc. (Agriculture) First Class/M.B.A.First Class.
M.Sc. Agriculture (Agronomy)/M.Sc. Agriculture Economics/C.A./ M.Com.
3800 (Grade Pay)
18 to 45 years
for all catego-ries.
Clerk cum Data Entry Operator
i) Graduate from a recognized University alongwith six months Computer Applications Course from a recognized University or ISO-9001 certified Institution
Graduate with ‘O’ Level Certificate from DOEACC, Govt. of India.
BCA/B.Sc. (IT)/B.Sc. (Comp. Sc.)/B.Sc. (Economics) or B.A/B.Sc. or B.Tech. with Computer Science as an elective subject.
ii) Should have passed Punjabi Examination of Matriculation Standard.
iii) Should be knowing type in English and Punjabi with a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m.
Knowledge of MS Office is essential.
3200 (Grade Pay)
18 to 45 years for all catego-ries.
i) Second Class Graduate from a recognized University alongwith six months Computer Applications Course from a recognized University or ISO-9001 certified Institution.
Second Class Graduate with ‘O’ level certificate from DOEACC, Govt. of India.
Second Class : BCA/B.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc. (Comp. Sc.)/ B.Sc. (Economics) or BA/B.Sc. or B.Tech. with Computer Science as an elective subject.
ii) Should have passed Punjabi Examination of Matriculation standard.
May be qualified Patwari from Revenue Training Centre
Having Training in Agriculture Development Banking from a Regional Training Centre.
3200 (Grade Pay)
18 to 45 years for all catego-ries.
1. In case of candidates scoring same marks in the Recruitment Test, the tie will be broken by considering percentage of marks in the preferential qualifications.
2. The person senior in age will be given preference to break the tie for these posts.
Detailed Guidelines and Instructions regarding submission of applications etc. are given below:-
1. The last date for submission of on-line application by the applicants on Website www.nitttrchd.ac.in is 08.10.2012 upto 5.00 P.M.
2. The applicant should download the printed copy of Challan and deposit the fee in the prescribed on-line Account of Punjab National Bank through the Challan.
a) The application fee for the post of Assistant Manager in the case of Scheduled Caste/Tribe category candidate is Rs. 500/- and for all other categories i.e. General, Backward Classes, Ex Servicemen, Sportsmen, Freedom Fighters and Handicapped is Rs. 1000/-.b) The application fee for the post of Clerk cum Data Entry Operator/Field Officer in the case of Scheduled Caste/Tribe category candidate is Rs. 400/- and for all other categories i.e. General, Backward Classes,Ex Servicemen, Sportsmen, Freedom Fighters and Handicapped is Rs. 800/-.
3. The online application of the candidates will be activated only after three working days from the date of submission of application fee with Punjab National Bank branches in the prescribed Challan form.
4. The applicants whose applications are found incomplete or invalid, their application fee would not be refunded.
5. The list of registered candidates can be viewed on Website www.nitttrchd.ac.in.
6. A printed copy of application alongwith Bank Challan (in original), self-attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials regarding qualifications, age, reserved category, experience etc. and one additional coloured Passport size photograph must reach by speed/registered post by the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 12.10.2012 upto 5.00 P.M. to the Director, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Sector 26, Chandigarh – 160019. The application should be superscribed on the envelope as “Application for the post ofAssistant Manager or Clerk cum Data Entry Operator or Field Officer ” as the case may be.
7. If an applicant faces difficulty in submitting on-line application, he/she may contact the Coordinator, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Chandigarh on its Helpline Telephone No. 0172-2759500 from 9.30 AM to 5.00 P.M during working days (except Sundays/Gazetted Holidays) or he/she may send mail on email address email@example.com .
8. The applicant must read carefully all the guidelines and instructions mentioned on Website before submitting his/her on-line application.
9. The applicant must have attained the requisite qualifications, age and experience on the date of submission of application.
10. The last date for depositing the application fee in the bank is 01.10.2012. Incomplete applications or applications submitted without requisite fee would be rejected summarily.
11. The applicant should have passed Punjabi Examination of Matriculation Standard.
12. The vacancies may be increased or decreased without any notice.
13. The applicants would be called for written test and the date, time and venue of written test would be intimated through newspapers and website www.nitttrchd.ac.in. The date of written test will be displayed on Websitewww.nitttrchd.ac.in after one week from the last date of receipt of applications at NITTTR, Chandigarh.
14. The selection of the candidates would be made as per merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written test only. The written test will be conducted in CHANDIGARH only. There will be NEGATIVE marking for wrong answers to the extent of 25%.
a) The applicants are required to download the Admit Card against their Identity Number (I.D.No.) from the Website and bring the same on the date of recruitment test.
b) No applicant will be allowed admission in the examination hall without proper Admit Card.
15. Written Test for the post of Assistant Manager, Clerk cum Data Entry Operator and Field Officer will be held on different dates.
16. The written test will be of two hours duration comprising 100 Multiple Choice Questions and the medium of examination will be ENGLISH only.
17. For re-checking of OMR sheet, Rs.500/- will be charged extra from the applicant.
18. The candidates of reserved categories i.e. Scheduled Caste/Tribe, Backward Class, Ex Servicemen, Sportsmen, Physically Handicapped and Freedom Fighters of Punjab State should possess the requisite certificates which should be issued by the concerned competent authority.
19. The certificate of Punjab State Domicile should be issued as per the details mentioned in letter No. 1/3/95/3/PP2/7480 dated 24.05.2001 of Department of Personnel& Administrative Reforms, Govt. of Punjab, Chandigarh.
20. The applicant should mention his/her category carefully and he/she would not be allowed to change his/her category, once claimed by him/her while submitting his/her on-line application, in any circumstances.
21. The certificate of Scheduled Castes/Backward Classes must have been issued by the authorities concerned as mentioned in Annexure A of the letter dated 18.08.2004 issued by the Welfare Department, Punjab.
22. The applicants belonging to the category of Freedom Fighters should attach the required certificate along with the application and the same should have been issued by the competent authority as per the instructions issued vide Punjab Govt. letter No. 9(13)-3P-2-84-5822 dated 04.04.1985, letter No. 1/135-8 P-2/7/310/20 dated 19.06.1991 and letter No. 4/13/2008 P-11-97/10112 dated 22.08.1997.
23. The benefit of reservation would be given to the sons/daughters/Grandsons/Grand-daughters of only those freedom fighters of Punjab State, who have been granted a Freedom Fighters Pension from Punjab Govt.for being freedom fighters or have been awarded TAMRAPATTRA from Govt. of India.
24. Physically Handicapped candidates will be considered as per the instructions issued by Govt. of Punjab vide Letter No. 10/26/95/5 ;;$1251 dated 02.05.1997 and the certificate to this respect should be duly signed by the Principal Medical Officer, Chief Medical Officer, Civil Surgeon and Class – I Medical Officer of the Health Department /Govt. Medical Institution of the concerned district.
25. If an applicant is already in the service of Govt. of India/ Punjab Govt./other State Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking, he/she should apply through proper channel.
26. The candidates of only Punjab Domicile would be entitled for Reservation.
27. If an applicant wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit separate application as well as separate fee for each post.
28. The applications received without requisite qualifications, experience, age, self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials, Passport size coloured photographs, fee or incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered at all and will be rejected summarily without any notice/correspondence.
29. In case, any certificate/testimonial of an applicant is found fake or issued by an authority which is not competent to do so, the appointment of that applicant would be cancelled and a legal action would be intiated.
30. The mere submission of application as well as appearing in the Recruitment Test does not guarantee the eligibility for appointment to the said posts. The appointment letters will be issued only after verification/checking of original certificates/testimonials of candidates as per their merit and eligibility.
31. No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for appearing in the Written Test.